Are you wondering how to thrive in business? The answer is already within you.
Franchise Your Business
Schedule a FREE one-on-one session with one of our Franchise Advisors today and we’ll help you start building your franchise organization.
4 min read
Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.
If you were to take the world’s most inspirational entrepreneurs, put them in a room and ask them what moves them forward, purpose would most likely be their response. Most people become entrepreneurs in order to have control of their income, but conscious entrepreneurs focus on their impact. It is the polishing of your personality that determines your brand’s success. Conscious entrepreneurs understand that the process of their growth is a spiritual journey. They have full belief in their inner vision and execute day after day, always focusing on the bigger picture.
Conscious entrepreneurs understand that real success is a long game; they do not seek instant gratification for a short-term result. Character and integrity are at the forefront of their brand values. It takes great strength and courage to be willing to stand alone in order to stand out, especially in 2021. However, those that are willing to stand alone for a greater cause usually attract like-minded people.
Related: The Mindset That Sets Apart Great Leaders
Your thoughts create your frequency, positive or negative
Let’s take a few steps back and discuss frequency. Frequency is the energy field your belief system runs on; it attracts people, things and opportunities. Your thoughts create your frequency. Imagine a big circle around you, radiating with either positive or negative energy. Just as a refrigerator attracts magnets, you attract the same energy that you radiate.
Conscious entrepreneurs have tapped into their energy fields, and they attract what they are. Since the long game and real impact are their motives, they attract conscious opportunities because they radiate pure, positive energy. One thing is for certain: We can fool ourselves and others, but we can’t fool the universe. The universe will always mirror back to you what your intentions truly are.
Related: How Positivity Makes You Healthy and Successful
How to become a more conscious entrepreneur
1. Imagine your thoughts are seeds. Your thoughts attract results. Believing that something will happen is more effective than hoping it will. Plant seeds of certainty in your mind, about yourself and your vision.
2. Don’t get discouraged on the journey. Use setbacks as lessons to do better. You can’t fail if you keep going. We can only fail when we stop pursuing the dreams inside of us. Be conscious enough to always look at your bigger picture.
3. Get excited and raise your frequency. No matter what is happening, you’re getting closer to your vision each day. The more excited you are, the more you will energetically align with the opportunity that you are attracting.
4. Stay balanced. Wanting something to happen too much is just as bad as worrying. Overthinking will open the door for doubt to creep it: 1% doubt is stronger than 99% belief. Uncertainty is a vibration that creates delays and confusion.
5. Stay humble. When a win brings you closer to your vision, before you announce it to anyone, make sure your intention is coming from pure energy, not from your ego. Celebrate your wins with grace.
6. Always ask yourself about your intentions. Check in often with the energy that is driving you. The wrong intention will eventually cause misalignment later.
7. Find new purpose. Every time you reach a new level, find a bigger purpose. Who else can you serve? What else in the world might need your attention? Become a purpose seeker.
8. Help other people. The lessons you learn on your journey are meant to be shared with others. Someone might be trying to overcome something you already overcame; he or she needs your help.
9. Build your confidence. The more confident you are, the more value you offer to yourself and others.
10. Trust your intuition. Your intentions are what align you with your intuition. If your intention is a short-lived result, then your intuition will encourage you to be cautious. Pure intentions translate to clear results.
Related: Proven Ways Meditating Prepares You for Success
Remember to always enjoy the journey you are on. Your body is a vehicle: Take care of yourself and contribute as much love to the world as you can. Doing so will put you on the surest path to success.